Monday, May 14, 2012

Record Store Day 2012 in Montreal + Awesome Vinyl Finds #1 (Part I)

Record Store Day 2012 in Montreal + Awesome Vinyl Finds #1 (Part I)

My introductory video to the vinyl community; my first experience with a rainy Record Store Day, my thoughts on the event, some interesting recent vinyl finds from artists and bands like Sigur Ros, Jack White of the White Stripes, Death Grips, Destroyer, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Boris, Earth, Sunn O))), Dream Theater, and many other awesome people. And of course, (a few) shout-outs to Dan from Canada (dhanycz). Sorry for the length, but hope you enjoy it anyways as well as my unfunny humor! And again, thank you vinyl community! Hoping that my collection will at least be half as big as all of yours! -Jessie-Jamz from Montreal





0 comments: