Sunday, March 25, 2012

Me & My Swamp Hog

Me & My Swamp Hog

original song copyright RM 2012 my Pappy up & died when I's just a little boy and he left me everything he had... his Creole pride and joy twern't nothing much to look at 'til I paint it hot pink & people come from miles around to tell me what to think just a little love shack down south in Lousiana a dirt floor joint with a honky tonk piano me & my Swamp Hog O city girls are pretty but they costs a bit to keep give me a country girl in Levis cause the mud a little deep you can keep your dye patch make-up and your frilly city hat gimme everything my momma had... I like it like that just a little love shack down south in Lousiana a dirt floor joint with a honky tonk piano me & my Swamp Hog -banjo solo- gators take it easy yonder lyin' in the sun when trouble come along they slide below until it done you can tell me everything you know, & preach it on brother you know it just go in one ear and it come right out the other just a little love shack way down in Lousiana a dirt flo! or joint with a honky tonk piano me & my Swamp Hog momma callin' dinner now, I'd say it's time to eat we gonna bring it on home now but you better wipe yo feet after dishes done, time to rosin up the bow when the boys begin to play we likes to crank it up slow just a little love shack way down in Lousiana a dirt floor joint with a honky tonk piano me & my Swamp Hog when you see the sun a settin' means it time to start a rocking we leave the door wide open so don't bother come a knocking Little Sister ...





0 comments: